Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) is a full-service consulting firm offering planning, engineering and program management services. Founded in 1935, LAN has grown from its humble beginnings as a small Houston firm to a national leader in the heavy civil infrastructure engineering industry. A division of LEO A DALY, an international architecture/engineering firm, LAN has access to the expertise of nearly 800 professionals in 31 offices across the country.
"We believe everything we do is for the enrichment of the human experience."
• Valid Texas Real Estate Sales/Broker/Easement Agent License or Texas Law License
• Minimum of 10 years of acquisition and condemnation experience for governmental agency projects.
• TxDOT experience is considered a PLUS.
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of the Uniform Relocation and Real Property Act of 1970, as amended
• The ability to write a clear, succinct and persuasive document and strong verbal communication skills are necessary.
• Have a working knowledge of real estate practices, procedures and terminology; principles of right of way acquisition; state and federal laws pertaining to real estate and/or right of way acquisition, real estate appraisal principles and procedures and relocation assistance; legal descriptions, basic mathematics; and maps and schematics.
• Proficiency with the use of personal computers and the use of applicable software applications (Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel).
• Successful history of winning work
Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc. (LAN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Lockwood, Andrews & Newnam, Inc., is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Human Resources Department at 713-266-6900. For more information about your rights under the law, see EEO is the Law